Sunday, September 02, 2007

People

Alrighty guys, here are some pictures of my roommates and then the group of girls that I have primarily been hanging out with. Ok, so here are my roommates.


So it goes Joey, Dallin, Jin, Michael, Ben and James in front.

They are all really cool. Dallin and James are definetly easier to hang out with and are a bit more cool...i guess i would say. Jin and I share rooms, and he's nice. He also plays guitar, so that's fun. Ben likes cooking and is at this very moment making all of us spaghetti and meatballs. (The sauce looks and smells amazing!)



Here are the girls. They are (in order form left to right again) Some guy I don't know, some girls I don't know, Renae, Catherine, Hillary, Stephanie and Danielle. Catherine is the funniest girl alive, and the coolest.

So yesterday I went to the BYU vs. U of A game. (Did you see me on tv? I was 6 rows up from the north endzone and the tv crewman had us cheer for the camera for a while.) So while I was there I had my sunglasses. Can you tell?



Until next time.

4 comments:

jamie said...

Love the photos. I feel like I'm there, Joe. I'm so remembering Freshman year (almost ten years ago). Yikes.

And I love the tan line too. Go "cougs."

Judy Cozza Photography said...

There are 6 girls lined up - and only 5 girl names. What's up with that? Stephanie is the tall one in the back center?

Joseph said...

Ok, I found out yesterday that the girl on the far left is Jazmine and yes, Stephanie is the tallest girl in the picture in the back center-but when Renae is standing up she is taller.

Gina said...

Come on Joe, I thought I was the funniest and coolest girl alive.