Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My New Room

Well, here is my humble abode. Hmm, I just realized that abode is adobe with the B and D switched... Think they are related? Dad, look that up and get back to us.



So there is my (jimmy and jacob's) snowboard and laptop and other junk that is good. Did anyone notice the absence of a pillow? I have the pillowcase, but no pillow. I remember taking it, so it's either in Vegas or at Neal's apartment. Either way, I don't have it for tonight. :(

Here is under my bed, I've got some crates and a box and my guitar case and my guitar amp. Can't wait to woo some women with my guitar.


And then there are my traffic light and crosswalk light. Pretty sweet huh?

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

A. Welcome back to blogging.

B. Love the Dwight bobblehead.

C. Awesome room...can you keep it this clean all semester???

D. Miss you tons already!

Gina said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It looks so clean, will it stay that way?

It looks like they've raised the beds. Have they always been up off the ground or is my memory foggy?

jamie said...

They totally raised the beds since I moved out nine years ago. Ohmygosh - has it really been that long?!

I think the traffic light belongs in your window. So cool.

Anonymous said...

Glad to discover that you made it there safely, since we never received a phone call. Your room is conspicuously missing a roommate, unless it's Dwight. Take care of the truck. I don't want it to come back looking like the fox.

Anonymous said...

By the way...nice laptop. Where did you get it? And adobe and abode are related, but only by marriage. No blood connection.