Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Road to Glory (or just to Provo)

Alrighty everybody!!!! I'm back in action. Now that I am officially here in Provo, I'll start having some fun stories to tell. I decided to start with the trip up here. Pretty uneventful except for a funny semi truck and when I decided to pee of the side of the road, I just happened upon a dead fox. So that was pretty fun, and I remembered to take pictures for you all! Aren't you so proud of me? So here you go.




Do you know how hard it is to drive and take a decent picture at the same time?

Just kidding dad, I would never be so irresponsible...




Oh ya, I also stopped at the Hoover Dam because I had a ton of extra time to waste before my friend was expecting me. Also, I did NOT go to the Strip in Vegas, or to an buffets.

So, I already beat Jimmy right? I blogged on the first day here.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Awesome, Joe! I am so excited that you already blogged!!!

Super hilarious semi--I sure hope that's what the couple actually looks like.

And that fox looks pretty disgusting.

Can't wait to hear more!!

Parker Family said...

The.
Dead.
Fox.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jenerekfamily said...

That makes me want to post a picture of the DEAD RAT that was in my backyard yesterday. NASTO BLAST!

I'm SO glad you're in Provo now where you belong. Don't forget to get straight A's.

Gina said...

Jenny, did you just say NASTO BLAST?

Come on Joe, did you drive up beside that truck and get a good look at the driver? You should have taken his picture so we could compare it to his picture on the back. Very funny.

jamie said...

You areso rad, Joseph.

Anonymous said...

Sick. Just sick. Yo mama