Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Um...I Rock...and Rachel is going to kill me!

Okay, so today, I went to a concert for the local band that I love/support. The venue was a nice studio called studio 600. The show was supposed to start at 7:15, but something wasn't finished inside yet. So the band and I walked into the back (that is right, I go free with the band anywhere) and guess what we saw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney had rented out the studio and they were either having try-outs or rehearsals for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THREE!!! You ever heard of Zack Efron? Yeah, he was there sporting a hoodie. Vanessa Anne Hudgens? Yeah, just chillin in the back like nothing was up. Banners for the Wild Cats were everywhere. Then, as if there was some sort of crazy riot outside, a van pulled right up to the back doorway and a bunch of the teens got in and left. (There wasn't a soul outside the studio...) So, Rachel is going to kill me for not getting any of their autographs...but it didn't look likely anyways, there were people, almost like guards surrounding them. So, that is my fun story of the day. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Awesome Joey...and ya do rock!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Wow. Where was your camera??? A good photographer never leaves home without their camera. Crazy fun Joey! Rachel - pound that guy!