Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Springboard Diving

Okay, so yesterday was the last official day of diving class. (I say official because I think I am going to today's class even though it isn't my normal scheduled class).

Because it was the last day, our instructor allowed us to bring video cameras, so what I am saying is that once my friend brings his camera over, I will try and find a way for you all to see me kick butt!

Also, because it was the last day, everyone dared me to try a triple backflip off of the 3 meter diving board. So, me being the attention hog that I am, totally tried it. I ALMOST did it. I landed a little bit too early and smashed me feet, legs, arms, chest and head pretty hard. It was awesome. After 10 minutes of resting up, I went back up and tried it again. I landed pretty much the same, but it was so cool!

I'll get these videos available as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I can't wait to see them!!