Monday, May 19, 2008

California Trip

Okay, so for my big last blowout before my mission, I decided to go on a little road trip to California with 2 of my roommates Charles and Jin. You all know how much I dislike writing and blogging...so here is the reader's digest version.

We got to Jenny and Derek's house, played with the kids, went to the beach, went to the dollar theater, went to six flags magic mountain (there was no one there and it was great), went to the beach, went to the Proclaimers concert, went and ate Korean food with Jin's uncles, went to the beach, went to the dollar theater twice in a row, and drove home. Sprinkled in there is playing with Ryan and Katie. I do have to say that Katie is SUCH a doll! So cute and playful and talkative. I never believed Jenny when they were in Phoenix and Katie was such a crab, but she was totally right. I loved playing with Katie and making her laugh.

Well, here are some self-explaining pictures. Enjoy.




2 comments:

Gina said...

nice tail.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

no way. The tail thing has to go!