Monday, April 16, 2007

I'M DONE!! (Essentially)

So I finished my senior presentation today, hooray! It was on the superiority of Soft and Classical genres of music against hard and heavy metal rock. It went FLAWLESSLY!!! The only problem that I had was I accidentally said "Umm" too much. Other than that, it was so awesome. I made all the points I wanted and it was just overall perfect. With that done, I am essentially finished with High School (I just have to maintain my grades now, no big deal at all). Hooray for me!

6 comments:

jamie said...

Oh goodie. More time to blog now. ;)

Congratulations on finishing with your presentation. That must feel good. Now if you could only find the perfect summer job...

Parker Family said...

HOORAY for you!

Speaking as one who read your senior paper, it was fantastic. So you deserved the high marks.

Sooooo, the real questions now is...when are you coming to visit?

Jodie said...

During one of my presentations in HS, a friend counted 73 "umms". yikes. Hope yours wasn't as bad...

Gina said...

Better "um" than "like"
:)

Kimmie said...

Good job Joey, I'n proud of you!

jenerekfamily said...

When is graduation?