Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Guess Who's Back!

I went to Provo for my spring break, and it rocked. Here's the very condensed version (i hate writing, and I have no pictures). We get there, sleep, laze around, eat at bombay house, sleep, go snowboarding, sleep, laze, eat tepanyaki, sleep, laze, go on campus, sleep laze, go to nickelcade, go bowling, sleep again. Then the plane ride home was 2 hours delayed...that part wasn't much fun.

I am in the school play titled "The Real Inspector Hound". We had a practice run in front of the students who had perfect attendance, and it wasn't too bad. One of the boys messed up 3 times, one of them right before me, and it messed me all up. Luckily I recovered, but not quite in time...it wasn't pretty. So, that is what's going on with me.

6 comments:

jamie said...

Glad you had fun in Provo. Mmmmmm.... Bombay House. I think you just inspired me to make curry tonight.

When do you start the real performances for the play? Can you please have someone take pictures of you all dressed in costume?

Gina said...

I think you forgot:

sleep, laze, go to the lacrosse game and divine comedy and ice skating.

It was a fun week!

Jodie said...

sounds like tons of fun, Gina sure knows how to entertain!

Glad you're back, Joe, I've missed you. Don't be away from blogging for so long next time, okay? Please?

And make sure you (or mom) get some pictures of your play!!

Joseph said...

My play is today, tomorrow, and saturday.

Yes, Gina I did forget those, I don't know how, but I did.

Jason Clawson, who works for the newspaper, was there in the front row taking pictures and when I came out his camera was going off a TON. Thanks Jason!

and I'll try to blog more often...but I am so busy right now with the play, my senior paper, my eagle, helping a kid in our ward with fixing his bike, my band, and other junk i can't even remember right now.

jamie said...

Wow - sounds like you have a lot going on. And a lot to blog about. ha ha.

Parker Family said...

and don't forget you're also busy going to beach houses.

it was so fun--I'm glad you came. And I'm glad to be home (and ignoring the laundry).

xoxo
J