Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm Trying!!

I am really racking my brain for anything noteworthy that is not related to Chipotle...but nothing is coming. So, I went to Chipotle yesterday and there was a line that wrapped around the inside of the store, went all the way around the outside into the street. I asked what happened and it was free burrito day for UTI students and staff. I went to the front to talk to Stewart but he wasn't there...so I left with nothing.

Today I talked to 8th graders about the horrors of High School (actually about everything except the horrors of high school) and for lunch I proposed Chipotle. When we get there we talk to Stewart and find out that 1,500 FREE burritos were given away yesterday! Not a misprint people, one thousand five hundred! I told him, "maybe I'll hold off on the free burritos for a couple of days" "good idea." said the man who gave away at least 7,500 ounces of meat. Well, that's it...I just wanted everyone to know 1,500 burritos were given away yesterday.

3 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Whoa Joey! That is incredible information for the average housewife.

Parker Family said...

I saw on Chipotle's website that you could get a free chipotle by purchasing a gift card last week. That's a lotta free chipotle.

Anonymous said...

What is UTI and why did THEY get free burritos???