Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Life

Sorry guys, but my life is so flipping hectic that I have no time to blog for you. Here are so of the little stories going on in my life at this moment.

My best buddy James used to be a boxer back in Virginia (he actually won some East Coast Titles). Anyways, when he gets unhappy he likes to release his frustration on a wall with his fist (don't worry, he doesn't punch people) The only time he has been "mad" was after his calculus test and he punched a tree and then after his basketball game. After the game he punched what he thought was a padded wall, but was actually steel. Needless to say, he totally snapped his fifth meta-carpal (in between your knuckle of your finger and the wrist of your hand). If I can get a picture of the x-ray I'll post if for you later. It is pretty cool. So he now has a pin (just like Jana) in his pinky finger. In 2 weeks he can get it out. We'll see if this stops his punching of trees and walls.

This week is by far the busiest week I have had so far. Just let me list you the things I have done and plan on doing so you get an idea. (I am not going to include classes, work, or homework time) Study, go to FHE, work out, put up fliers for a local band that I love, visit a girl named Corinne (very nice, VERY cute), study more, go to footlights (BYU's music and performance club that I am a part of), study, take the Book of Mormon Mid-term, drive to Chipotle and jazz game afterwards (with Corinne and I got both of the tickets for 15 bucks! and I have 2 free chipotle bucks. So, the date is a lot cheaper than it would have been), study, take the Music 101 mid-term, go to the football game (WHY IS IT ON THURSDAY!?!?!), study, take the Calculus 112 Mid-term, go to the concert of the band I helped out (I get in for free for helping), go to my Professor's office and discuss with him certain aspects of guitar, figure our my schedule for next semester.

That isn't mentioning any of my classes, homework time, or the 23 hours that I work.

Um, I can't really think of anything else, except that I have gotten so many free meals from girls that it isn't even funny. These girls think they owe me and my buddy meals just because we play guitar for them, or help them move one pumpkin (that really happened. we moved a 20 pound pumpkin about 100 feet for them, and they cooked us up this amazing sunday dinner of enchiladas and rice and beans and pie. It was awesome)

Well, I can't think of anything else. Once I have time, I'll try to post the x-ray.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Sounds like a good life! And I'm impressed that you are going to your professor's office - it's something that I was usually too scared to do but wish I did more often. I'm sure it would've had improved a grade or two...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're eating well. It's probably s good thing you're working out.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Your schedule sounds like Jana's, Jamie's and mine all put together. Don't tell me that I have raised another "gotta do it all" kind of kid. Oh well - you could be a slug. Your schedule sounds crazy and fun. Glad you are getting ready for that hectic life as a missionary. You go guy!

Jodie said...

Awesome. How did preference go, by the way??